rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alternative Strategies to Bang 8's, 9's and even 10's in EE

Alternative Strategies to Bang 8's, 9's and even 10's in EE

The Crazy Princess

Several countries in EE/Balkans left heirs and former nobility from the monarchies that existed roughly until de Communists took over.

This was perhaps the most unusual strategy that lead be me to bedding top talent and also my most exotic flag so far.

So, there we have Mr. Ambassador again, who introduced me to this lively older lady whom, later, he described as "she's completely nuts but very fun to be with".

This lady had a princess title, but it was a hollow title. The family had lost almost everything and the first thing she did when going to parties and receptions was to stuff herself quite aggressively with all the food she could find. Socializing would clearly start after she had a full stomach. But one thing she had: unrestricted access even to small receptions and celebrations of the ruling elite and the diplomatic corps.

She complained that she felt lonely and had nobody to accompany her to her undending series of events. Sensing an opportunity and having nothing to lose and everything to gain, I volunteered with a smile.

So there I was, all dressed up, being announced at the entrance along with an elderly princess with an empty stomach to satisfy. It was fun!

Perhaps out of craziness, perhaps out of gratitute, or just perhaps because she wanted to raise her own status, the princess started spreading the rumor that I was the nephew of some Latin American president and someone very important who came to do business in the country. Beautiful women fell like flies as I wouldn't comment or deny those funny rumors.

I could mention the ministers and generals I met, even a former minister of defence and former top officer from the old Romanian KGB (the infamous Securitate from Communist times) who tried to arrange a marriage between myself and his horrendous daughter.

But, I guess, besides the excellent overall scoring results, it's also worth mentioning our party at the Sudanese embassy. Entering the place was quite bizarre, as you were greeted by that big head on a huge tray, I still don't know if the culinary highlight was a head of a horse or a camel, which the Sudanese slowly dissected and added to their plates in thin slices. But some of the girls were fantastic, the Afro-Arabic mixture being quite special. Nothing like being far from home! There was enough booze to satisfy a whole batallion, Islam was nowhere, and yes, acting very discreetly I invited one of those tall beauties "just for a coffee" and after the second date I managed to collect this exotic flag.

There is still some bankrupted old nobility in the region, some still have free access to restricted circles due to their empty status. If you ever come across, like I did, a crazy old lady like that lively princess, think twice before dismissing her. I had great fun joining her.

Messages In This Thread