rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alternative Strategies to Bang 8's, 9's and even 10's in EE

Alternative Strategies to Bang 8's, 9's and even 10's in EE

In the first place, I must congratulate the forum. The tips and info about EE/FSU which I found here, as far as I could compare with my own experience in the past, are overall pretty accurate.

However, I believe I can help with some additional tips.

What I’d like to disclose to you guys is something which, in the absence of a better expression, I would call “alternative strategies”. Take them as complementary tips, which I hope will be useful too.

Disclaimers: Please don’t take literally what I’ll say here. The situations we come across in our lives are unique and unpredictable so basically I’m inviting the forum members to think outside the box, rather than implying they should do exactly this or that. My accounts are honest, but I believe that to some extent they are worth more as examples of a mindset than as a roadmap. Also, I will not, under any circumstance, comment on race. In essence, I would have achieved the same results if I were a pink alien from planet Mars. And no, I’m not blonde and white.

Very important: I you’re short of time, perhaps you should skip this thread. Banging a solid amount of 8’s, 9’s and eventually 10’s may also require the build-up of a social web. Unless you're lucky or a Game Guru it's hard to do this overnight.

Also, in order to stick to a single line of events, I decided to focus on Romania here, where I had a lot of experience. But I’m convinced that, in principle, you can apply these strategies in several other countries in the region. I’ve done it myself to a certain extent.

The Basics:

Everything starts with you being honest with yourself. My own assessment: I’m not especially good looking, tall or athletic and most of my time in EE I didn’t have a lot of money. At times I was really broke and it wasn’t until the final period of my stay in the region that I started making serious cash. Last but not least, I’m very lazy by nature.

So, to compensate weaknesses, I was obliged to rely heavily on three things:

An enticing personal story, which in my case was also truthful. Here you can lie of course if banging top quality females is at stake, just don’t lie to yourself. This is all about what you did, what you do, who you are, what you intend to do etc.

Above average social skills. This has enabled me to penetrate the hidden heaven of 8’s, 9’s and 10’s. The gatekeepers of premium pussy land would have no problems allowing me in.

Adaptive and entertaining Bullshit, the “how you react to things and situations” skills. Plus knowledge of several languages, which is obviously enormously helpful.

The Mission

When I first arrived in Bucharest I was on a ten day project related to my work at the time. Immediately upon arrival, I went out two nights in a row to a series of nightclubs and bars. Overall, the ratio of smoking hot women (8+) was higher in expensive, “classy” places. I headed straight to a Tsunami of pussy, a Pussynami.

The few approaches I made, however, unfortunately crashed against a wall of indifference. I went back home alone those two nights, enormously frustrated.

This was my main thought: “WTF? The whole point about being in Romania and EE, besides making money, is fucking a quantity of 8’s, 9’s and even 10’s like I never did before.”

But how to do it?

The straight answer is: Get your seat in the first class despite having a third class ticket in your pocket.

Meet Your Diplomat

On my third day I went to have lunch in a fancy restaurant. I decided I would not continue spending a fortune in high-end places and looking at all those model-type beauties. I’m lazy by nature and had limited funds so there should be easier, more effective and cheaper ways, I thought.

In the restaurant I met this Latin American ambassador, who was having lunch with one of his subordinates. I bluntly approached his table and started talking in his language. I gave it my best BS, personal story, set of jokes, etc etc.

I was invited to have a seat with them. And, I was also invited to a party at the ambassador’s residence that very same night. I had found my wingman: a bohemian Latin American ambassador who wanted to have fun, more fun and only fun.

TIP: Exceptions apply, of course, but Latin American ambassadors have usually very little to do in EE and FSU. You may safely assume that at least some of them have the same objectives of banging model type babes; their main concern is basically hedonistic. Be especially interested in those diplomats who bullshit about “strengthening cultural ties” which is a good sign they just want to get laid.

Just to finish the story, Mr. Ambassador lived in a little palace where, truthful to his cultural concerns, he had invited a truckload of babes from the Theater School (or was it from the University Drama group? I don’t remember). There were few guys and most of them were sad specimens with zero game plus a few fellow middle aged horny diplomats. I believe the ratio was 1 guy for every 3 girls. There was one ugly girl, a 6, a quantity of 7’s and, not kidding, about half a dozen of 8’s and a couple of 9’s. It was like going to the supermarket and spending some time in front of the shelf deciding which brand of washing powder you would take home. I settled for a solid 8.5 (just under the “stop the traffic” looks) because I really loved that green-eyed, suntanned brunette with perfect curvy yet tight ass, voluptuous breasts, in a super sexy dress. After some wines served by an elegant butler with white gloves and some humorous social bla bla I took her to an adjacent room and went for frontal attack. At first, I was embarrassed when Mr. Ambassador surprised us because I was all over that babe. But a second later he tapped my shoulder and said “Very well done, my son, very well done.” Be proud guys, do it for your country!

In EE and the FSU you will not die a pagan if you get yourself a fun-loving Latin American ambassador/diplomat to wing you, other nationalities may also obviously apply. I cannot stress enough how this may dramatically improve your life. I will tell later how my situation was further improved when this ambassador introduced me to the country representative of the World Bank, a seemingly beta, middle-aged Indian who controlled (and generously shared) a harem of stunning semi-pro’s.

Other things you should definitely do:

Contact your embassy or consulate if there is one. Get on their bloody list so that you can get invited to their events. Believe me, don’t avoid going to apparently boring events. Not only will you meet a lot of talent and upgrade your social circle, but this is also a first entry to the earthly paradise of EE hostesses (more on this later).

Another Top Alternative:

As I said before, you must be very honest with yourself. Another perfect way to get 8’s, 9’s and even 10’s is through befriending football players. In Romania alone, for instance, there were about 60 Brazilian professional players, all of them rather unknown but very well paid for local standards and usually surrounded by incredible females in numbers too great for them to handle alone.

Personally, I'm not into sports and I don't have much in common with this type of guys, generally speaking. My attempts to befriend them felt unnatural to me as I had little affinity. With one glorious exception, I did not further invest in this niche for facilitating my access to the female top. But, for other people who are into this kind of thing, I would surely recommend digging in this great gold mine.

TO BE CONTINUED

Messages In This Thread