rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lesbians raising boys

Lesbians raising boys

A very liberal SWPL friend of mine posted this article today:

http://front.moveon.org/two-lesbians-rai...-they-got/

It's about gay marriage in Iowa and showcases this guy giving a 3 minute impassioned speech about how he was raised by two mothers and turned out to be a perfectly normal and productive member of society. He seems like a decent enough person and I'm not going to say any guy raised by two lesbian mothers is going to suffer psychologically and gender confused. But I can't help from getting angry about this too. It's like everyone is trying to say a father doesn't even matter in raising a son. A father is only needed as a sperm donor and women can raise boys without men. Two lesbos can get married, get artificially inseminated and do the job just fine, no men required to stick around. People are making these arguments in our courts and they are being taken seriously. I know many men wouldn't care, but they should give men an option at the sperm bank to not give their sperm to women that want to have kids without a father. I know I wouldn't.

I think this society is sadly going the way of Androgyny. How far away are we from this sort of thing being common, where parents don't even want people to know what sex their child is? That may sound crazy, but at one time gay marriage was considered crazy as well and now it looks inevitable that it will be the norm.

Messages In This Thread