rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When it starts to be LTR

When it starts to be LTR

The following is a quote from/about Jesse James:

On Monday, the motorcycle mogul made his return to reality TV on "American Chopper: The Build-Off" -- and he made sure to reference Bullock, his third wife, who divorced him in 2010 after five years.

"In an apparent apology to fans for losing touch with himself, James, 42, quipped, "I became a big shot and married some Hollywood actress and didn’t talk to anybody anymore, so I feel bad. . . I feel obligated to reconnect with all these people and show 'em that I'm still the same fabricator motorcycle guy. I'm not what I became."

Basically, dude got caught up in an LTR, and with a chick that was all wrong for him, in a world that was wrong for him. The whole "opposites attract" thing is cute for a while, but it gets strained. He lost himself, and when he felt stifled, he went back to the fucking the tatted-up, pierced chicks he was used to banging, in the world he was used to banging them in. Seeing him with Bullock at the Academy Awards was SAD. Standing in the background, in a tux of all things. He was completely NEUTERED. Even the hardest, most alpha-type dudes can have this happen. Since then, he got with Kat Von D, got engaged to her, broke up with her, got back with her, got engaged again, now broke up again. He just needs to bang out biker sluts from here on in, because it's pretty obvious he's not a relationship guy. Be who you are.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread