rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombia vs. Panama vs. Costa Rica

Colombia vs. Panama vs. Costa Rica

ive been to brazil too many times to remember. the northeast is in my opinion the best. places i like are recife that has many beaches the main one is boa viagem, porto galinhas is beautiful. fortaleza is the best for the girls they are everywhere the highest ratio in brazil. and there is a party everynight of the week at differents bars. dont be surprised to find the ratios in some bars 20 to 1. unlike the rest of brazil fortaleza is chill, crime is very low. in rio and even recife u always have to watch for the petty crime at least..but in fortaleza its chill. also when i go to rio its like your just another gringo one of many tourist to be ripped off in any of the thousands ways that alot of times you wont even be aware of, but in the north east of brazil you will be a novety, an american there is rare. yes there are lots of italians and of course the germans and british, but i hardley ever see another american. and unlike alot of the world and europe the north east brazilians love americans. to sum it up dont waste your time and your money in the south go north young man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread