rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nothing compares to the game

Nothing compares to the game

Quote: (12-02-2011 09:46 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Mixx nailed this but look, There's a possibility a woman can make you happy. The time you spend hunting her down though is addictive so once you cross the threshold and crave the thrill of the hunt more than the domestication there's no coming back. I seriously believe a lot of guys are here because not only do they want to learn about how to get women naked but truly are hardwired to settle down which is fine. The question is who is worthy of that. We advocate playing the field until you figure it out exclusively.

Now..I saw that Caligula mentioned food heading his way. I haven't asked but I'm almost sure half or what made him happy for a while was that she was taking care of him. My main shit-test with women is all about food. I have dumped many women over just ordering a pizza with the toppings in their favor. It's a sign of things to come and I'm such a total dick that after sex you better be geared the fuck up or in one second or a half mushroom pizza you are gone. I dont like mushrooms and I eat the lions share of a pizza so why should they be touching or on my slices? Even after I say that I detest them and onions girls want to just push. Well ok I will just order a large meatball and bacon and you can just order one the way you want..........Even on my dime it's a problem..Now..I'm not ranting about a couple girls here..Lets try about 60 or more! Same shit over and over. It's all about slow control that starts with things like this that you would not even think about but I've got almost thirty years of dating and fucking under my belt so I'm here to tell you to WATCH what's really going on.

When I was in an LTR, this was one of my biggest pet-peeves. If I made a sandwich for myself, she'd always have to come and try to get one bite in. I even offered to make her her own sandwich at one point so she'd leave me the fuck alone. A friend of mine had the same problem with his girl and they got into a huge fight over it.

Messages In This Thread