rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chilean woman claims I am the father of her unborn child

Chilean woman claims I am the father of her unborn child

AHHHH...the ol' Jamie Foxx "blame it on the alcohol" defense! As they say on ESPN...COME ON MAN! You know you wanted to hit that. You spent time with her. Drank with her. Made out with her. I know when I make out with a chick, my dick gets hard. When my dick gets hard, I NEED satisfaction. All the alcohol did was free you to do what you wanted to do anyway. The problem is you hit it raw. Many women in these countries will all of a sudden turn to their religious beliefs at the most inopportune time for YOU (the whole I don't believe in birth control OR abortion thing, yet I fucked a visiting gringo out of wedlock).

My best guess is that this woman doesn't have the resources to come after you hard on this (if it's true that she's pregnant, or she's pregnant but it ISN'T yours). I'd be inclined to discontinue contact. Definitely don't answer any questions about yourself or your life, because she's definitely doing it to get as much info on you as possible. Let her worry about raising the kid, because just like I ripped you a little for rawdogging her, she's just as responsible and wanted it to happen even more than you did. Women are the ones that get pregnant, so she shouldn't have allowed you to blast in her if she wasn't prepared to go it alone with the child. Needless to say...I wouldn't set foot in Chile again!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread