rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chilean woman claims I am the father of her unborn child

Chilean woman claims I am the father of her unborn child

Quote: (11-29-2011 08:30 PM)markus Wrote:  

I made it clear that I had no desire or ability to support a child
I don't want anything to do with it.

Stop answering her e-mails, if anything, create a filter that automatically deletes her e-mail as soon as it gets to your inbox so you are not tempted to reply, and start freaking out anytime you see an e-mail pop-up in your inbox.

The LESS she knows about you the better!

If she wants to keep it, there is nothing you can do, as far as child support goes, it will take $$$ that she will have to cough up FIRST, and the US embassy will only give her phone numbers of child support services in your state to help her come after you. (Given that she knows your real name, address, family members, where you work etc)

BUUUTTTTT, you have to VOLUNTARY submit to a DNA test, the US embassy will not legally force you to take a DNA test just because a girl reported you are her "baby's daddy" at the front gate of the US Embassy in Chile. They may send you a letter (maybe) asking you to submit a DNA test, but that's a huge difference than forcing you to.

Bottom line, it sounds to me like this was a set-up for the beginning. If she was on teh pill, she should have not gotten pregnant, so we know thats; bullshit she fed you so you can have sex and shoot inside her.

Cut-off all communication, and then its her burden to prove its yours, which will cost her a ton of money up-front to do, if she can so much as find you that is.

There are a lot of John Doe's in any give state.

Nowadays I always tell girls a complete fake name, and even a completely fake state. I tell girls I live in Spain on top of a fake name!

Others will have more expert advice, but I'd just cut-off communication IMMEDIATELY!!

Stop being there for her to comfort her, she will SMELL your fear and prey on you!!

Mixx

Messages In This Thread