rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Popularity and dating

Popularity and dating

hi sir,
i am a senior in high school, and i just transferred into my school this year. I have always been a somewhat a popular guy but when everyone knows each other for over three years and you try to join their inner circle or even be friends with them it si a little intimidating. I got off to a great start by introducing myself and being cool with them. A lot of people know me and they say hi and whats up but i mean there is no real connection because i dont know how to go farther with this. This is both for girls and boys. So i hope you can help me with that. I really need to become more known in the school. And also i really need help with my game with girls. Dont get me wrong though, i dont want to get laid, I just want to become close friends with girls who are both popular and not so popular, and maybe even getting a date advice. Please save my high school life lol.

Thanx
Yasa

Messages In This Thread