rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jelqing

Jelqing

"I've just accepted, you cant make your dick bigger. Though, I Think about it this way. Most girls, given the right circumstances, can have an orgasm with just one, maybe two fingers in her. If you're dick is bigger then a finger, you're okay."

Good point, but remember, it isn't the size of the fingers that matter, but what you do with them. It's about where and how you use them that gets her off. The nerve endings that produce an orgasm are in the clitoris, and not very deep within the vagina, so yes, girth AND technique are probably more important that length in hitting the right spots. But it's nice to have some length to work with also. If you aren't blessed with decent length (I believe they're called "micropenises?"),and you want to get past her initial chuckles you'll need to know what the fuck you're doing, and hopefully be wide enough to hit the sides.

I've read about this technique for lengthening your penis, and in theory it appears it could work by stretching the spongy tissues inside the penis. Naturally, results will differ from person to person, and it appears safer than those vacuum tubes I see advertised. I'd be scared to put my dick in something like that.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread