rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Designer Clothes -- Worth it?

Designer Clothes -- Worth it?

You can look good in just about anything if you know how to suit it to your physical build, skin complexion and overall swag.

The only thing I do not recommend is wearing these shirts that make you look like a walking billboard for Diesel, Armani ,or any of these designer brands. It screams "look at me, I need desperate attention".

The best thing you can do is go to the mall and get girls involved! Nobody can tell better you how you look, or could improve your look than these girls working at shops, they truly do know how to hook shit up, so USE THEM!!!

example:

I went to a mall looking for a cool shirt to put on with a skinny tie I have, and I picked one the finest sales-floor girls I could find - damn she was fine!! after all, girls like her are ultimately what I want to attract, right?

So, she took one good look at me, and suggested something I would have NEVER tried, she took out a fitted white, V-neck shirt, and threw on a skinny black tie on me, with a cool pair of dark, shiny blue denim jeans...VOILA!

Unfortunately she was a newlywed, and was not up for hanging out, BUT I did bang a French girl wearing that outfit that same day!

Mixx

Messages In This Thread