rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How can Moma survive Armageddon?

How can Moma survive Armageddon?

I was listening to public radio a couple months ago (in Canada) and somebody died from heart complications from one of those hot food sign-a-waiver contest. The others just couldn't finish and a couple went to the hospital. I think they were just Canadian pussies but I've heard of these contests in NM and they are for real. I think this contest involved ghost chili peppers but it was a while ago so I can't remember all the details.

But how often do you sign a waiver before you eat regularly and how often does the waiter ask if you have allergies? That shit is on you and these waivers for hot food contests are dead serious. Your tongue and lips will be burning pretty bad for 10-20 mins (it will feel longer) if you do this contest but just tough it up if you like hot food, its only ten wings. Eat them fast. Oh yeah, and accept that things might taste differently for a while afterwards. You'll probably build your hot food tolerance some more, too. I've noticed that tolerance does tend to go down over a couple years if you want it to, though.

Messages In This Thread