rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best shes ever been with

Best shes ever been with

Quote: (11-29-2011 05:23 AM)Iceinthewater Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2011 03:25 AM)afronoob Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2011 01:34 AM)Johnnyboy Wrote:  

I dont know about yall but in the past few years ive heard quite often from girls voluntarily that i am "the best guy (sex speaking) that they have ever been with" and at first i found it flattering yadda yadda but now im starting to think that it is just a thing girls say. what is your take. Honestly i do believe that i am pretty good but then again im bias of course.

Actually,OP,I do hear that and I know its true. I've made them cry and squirt but then again [b]most guys don't lay the dick correctly[/b].

yea if she's squirting and crying and shit she's probably telling the truth. I get that occassionally but not always. what constitutes laying the dick correctly if you can explain - I'm curious to hear this lol

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Unlearn all that flying hoe crouching simp kama sutra monkey shit! Forget about g spots and whatnot. After suitable prepping insert dick. Move in and out briskly for 30 minutes. If she wants to and simply lets go she will squirt. It works best in missionary,though it helps if you have a finger in her ass. Just breathe deeply in ryhthmn to the hip action.

Messages In This Thread