rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you bang mostly left-wing or right-wing girls?

Do you bang mostly left-wing or right-wing girls?

I'm not surprised if/that you bang mostly left-leaning girls.

For one, I agree: a majority of young girls (and young people) lean left. They don't object to gay people getting married, don't want corporations to own everything, favor taxing the super-wealthy etc. This is why the conservative party has always objected to lowering the voting age. Young people tend to be closer to (or in the middle of) their formal education, where they learn things that make them more progressive. The truth, as they say, has a left-wing bias.

A lot of this also has to do with geography. I can pretty much guarantee very few of the cats on the boards are gaming hard in Utah, the Deep Souf, or other conservative strongholds. The West (California) and the Northeast, where most of us are concentrated (or at least originate from), have heavy Left-leaning constituencies. Even the conservatives in those regions are less "conservative" than in other parts of the country.

Lastly, many girls, I find, don't have a well-defined politics--especially in the demographics we tend to target (young, fun, feminine). Sure, they may favor abortion and not hate minorities that much, but that doesn't constitute a worldview in my view.

EDIT: As I've mentioned before several times on this board, I personally tend to do well in the hipster- and granola-chick demographics--for better and worse. Those lean heavily left, almost by necessity. It doesn't help that I, myself, am pretty left-leaning--so the political gamma-rays that emanate from my hammer-and-sickle dick probably make their right through those organic cotton peasant skirts.

[Image: attachment.jpg3674]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread