rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are You The Last Man Standing?

Are You The Last Man Standing?

I'm also the last of my friends/relatives still free. I was at a my aunt's house last night and the pressue to get settle down was intense. Everyone was trying to tell me that the time has come to get married, settle down and all. To which I have not the slightest desire to do, specially now that I'm ready to hit the road again in 2-3 months. I always travel on my own as none of my friends/relatives have the freedom or the $ to join but that's no problem as I meet cool people on the road. Plus, the guys that are married at home are not really the type of guys I'd like to hang out with as they are mega betas/white knights and the thought of going to a "third world country" scares the shit out of them while for me, it's what I love to do most.

As to the thought of settling down, it has crossed my mind a few times but as soon as I remind myself of what that would entail, I realize that I'm not ready for this (not sure whether I'll ever be ready for that...).

Messages In This Thread