rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls with kids

Girls with kids

Quote: (08-31-2012 11:02 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Quote: (07-07-2009 05:48 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Did it feel different? I'm talking early 20's.
Yes. 99% of the women out there go through some kind of physical changes after having a kid. And there's no rhyme or reason dictating who gets wrecked with stretch marks, a fucked up stomach, and tits that are like golf balls in a sock. I've seen it on young girls who look great with clothes on, and I've seen it on older chicks as well. Age, race, weight, etc, have no bearing on kiddie damage. It's all about skin and muscle elasticity.

If she delivered her kid vaginally, the pussy is ruined drastically altered forever. Again, skin type will have a bearing on the external appearance. But even if she had a perfect camel toe pussy before the kid, chances are, it'll be gone after delivery. But that's not the worst of it. The worst is when it gets blown the fuck out and it's just loose, and takes no effort to enter her. It's like poking your dick around in a fleshy mass without discernible characteristics. It will make all but the biggest guy feel inadequate. I fucking hate that shit. I'll tolerate all manner of kiddie damage to a woman's body, but blown out snatch is positively unbearable. I'd rather bang a 45 year old who has had no kids than a 25 year old with a blown out snatch.

The only caveat here are women who have had c-sections. For obvious reasons, the pussy doesn't get wrecked from a c-section. Of all the women I've banged, there's only one single mom who comes to mind, who I'd go back and bang at any time. She had no stretch marks, didn't breastfeed, and the only clue that she had a kid was a c-section scar. She had an average face, and was about 10lbs overweight. She was rather ordinary overall, but was blessed with the right DNA to hold her together before, during, and after pregnancy.

I fucked a 20 something single mom once who had a natural birth through the vag. It took me a LONG time to bust a nut because I could barely feel anything. And this was raw dog too because her tubes were tied.

Worst vag I ever had [Image: sad.gif]

Messages In This Thread