rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Because French girls are difficult"

"Because French girls are difficult"

Just got back spending a few days in Paris. Unfortunately I only went out on my last night, so I don't think that I got a full taste of what Paris has to offer. To sum up Paris, its full of tourists, but the city has a lot of character, and full of beautiful, elegant women everywhere you look.

Before I came, I had contacted a couple chicks from couchsurfing. I had a date set up with a Hungarian au pair, but it seemed to fall through. At the last minute, she said she had to work. It could have been true, or a flake, who knows. So that basically left me without a solid plan. I tried going to a club that looked nice called "Queen" on Champs-eyseylees, but they weren't letting single dudes in, and I really wasn't dressed for it. (lots of hot chicks going inside though).

On my last night there, I planned to "suit up" and attend an Internations event, so I went to the hotel where it was at, but I fucked up. It turned out it was on the night before. I had gotten the date wrong... So I started walking around, wondering what I was going to do. I even considred calling it a night and going home. Just then, I got an SMS from another couch surfing chick asking if I wanted to go out for a drink at the 11th arrondissement .

I had some time to kill before I met up with her and her friends, so I walked into a bar that looked decent. I eventually started chatting up some Irish chicks. One was chubby, but they both passed the "boner test". Things went really well, and we had good rapport...eventually a British couple joined us but then it got a little boring as they started telling stories about their friends..basically stuff I couldn't relate to. I decided that it was a good opportunity to check out the cs chick, with the idea that I could return if need be.

It turned out the cs chick was at a bar around the corner. Two of her friends were chicks, and another was a douchey French dude. They were a little alternative-y for my tastes, (one was pretty hot), but all extremely do-able, thinking my chances were better with these chicks, I forgot about the Irish chicks and decided to stick around. We had some drinks, good conversation. I got rotating my attention between each girl to determine which was most DTF. It seemed to be the main cs girl,so I started focusing on her.

The bar was closing at 2am, and we headed over to club. Apparently some gay magazine was sponsoring the night, and lots of dudes making out with each other...but that was all right, less competition for me. We switched to REd Bull vodkas started getting pretty drunk..., and I started escalting with the cs chick, with light back touches etc...eventually I went in for a kiss, but I was rejected...however she didn't seem to be turned off, and stayed close to me...Eventually she had to go as it was nearing 5am. I told her I would stick around, as my train left at 7am and I was just going to make it an all-nighter... As we said goodbye, we hugged and did the French greeting/goodbye kiss several times..it seemed like she was into me, but I guess I'll never know what the deal was, we got along well, had great rapport......lesbian maybe? lol

Back down in the club, I chatted up another French chick (who I'd been kinda talking to off and on), she was also very receptive to me, I took her on the dance floor and told me, "I just want to be clear. Nothing is going to happen tonight...because French girls are difficult" I was like okay....after a few seconds it sunk in that I wasn't getting anywhere...at least not in the time frame, that I had....I essentially just turned around and left her on the dance floor.. I didn't have the energy.

Barely made it to the train station on time...exhausted and a little disappointed..I probably should have stuck with the Irish chicks

But even so, although I got nowhere, I had a good time. Paris might not be the easiest place to get laid, hell I would have been happy with a kiss... but its definitely full of opportunity...

Messages In This Thread