rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombian women are more conservative?

Colombian women are more conservative?

yes, she knows me a little from when we met abroad, and yes she seems middle class if she is studying abroad/traveling a lot/college educated.

She can be very flirty sometimes but I think this is how she is with everyone, tells me how nice I am,etc.
I was surprised to even had seen her make out with this other guy previously.....so maybe there was a possibility she would have hooked up but this guy really, like I said had 0 game whatsoever.

I'm just still confused as I go about making my move on her.....I think I just need to treat her as any other girl and make a move for a kiss midway through my trip after getting to know her alittle better....but then again Colombian women act so much different from American and even Brazilian girls for that matter where....they seem like they like to hook up and have crazy random sex lol

This girl....if I hadn't seen her make out would think she was possibly a virgin, saving herself for marriage or something, idk who knows maybe she is but I did see glimpses of what seemed to be her bad side and showed she likes to be naughty

Messages In This Thread