rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

gringo factor in argentina clubs/brazil clubs

gringo factor in argentina clubs/brazil clubs

I know many will disagree, but I think the gringo/white guy factor is way overblown everywhere in the world but especially in Brazil. The places where I saw it really matter were bars/clubs that had lots of hookers. Hookers equate gringo/white guys with money and will be all over them because of that. But I think if you go to a normal bar, whether its in Brazil, Argentina, China, Japan, or whatever simply being gringo isn't going to help you all that much. It might make things 10% easier, but you still need to work at gaming girls. And if you are a gringo who is overweight, balding, short, shy, etc. being a gringo doesn't matter at all.

I think a lot of gringo guys who can't get laid that easily back home want to believe that they can go to XYZ country and as soon as they walk in the club they'll be Justin Timberlake with ladies begging for their attention. That kind of response is definitely possible in hooker bars in Colombia, Thailand and many other places, but in normal bars it is not like that unless you are exceedingly good looking and have good game. I've hung around hundreds of gringo dudes in foreign locales and honestly I can count on one hand the times where I've been like "wow, that girl really liked that guy cause he's gringo". I've actually been far more impressed with how local guys in some places in Indonesia, Africa, and South America pull good looking white tourist chicks.

Messages In This Thread