rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Princess of Swaziland?? I'd smash it.

Princess of Swaziland?? I'd smash it.

Going off the thread on Foreign moviesPost by ColSpanker, I finally got around to watching Without The King
A Documentary showing the vast differences in the life of the Royal Family and the common people.

*Great Doc. Dont get me wrong.*
But I had to put out that the Princess/ wannabe rapper Sikhanyiso Dlamini is bangable.

Theirs a couple scenese revolving around the Reed Dance Where thousands of virgin chicks bring a plant to the queen. promoting chastity and whatnot.
  • Ironically..the kings daughter has been leading this dance for the past couple years...African breast flapping everywhere.
  • Ironic to the Irony...The king pretty much uses this festival to pick out a sexy virgin that he can smash all night then set her up to be one of his other dozen wives.
  • Irony to all the irony...in the documentary...the king took a wive during the festival thats younger than his 18 year old daughter

I must say though...The princess is pretty hot
[Image: Swasi_teaser_DW_Pol_656771a.jpg] [Image: 16550a.jpg] [Image: King-Mswati-lll-and-his-daughter-Princes...ziland.jpg]

new adventure for naughty nomad?

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread