rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: Guy says "I love my mother"

Date Lab: Guy says "I love my mother"

I love these DateLabs. They really motivate me to go out and work some real-ass game.

You can see from the girl's body language in the second picture that this shit is over.

[Image: attachment.jpg3640]   

I really think we can get one of the guys from the forum on one of these things. The key is for the nomination to be vanilla and "safe," but compelling. Dude has to come across as totally beta, mainstream, and bland. I'm thinking language like "chivalrous," "old-fashioned," "charming," "ambitious and successful," would do the trick. And, of course, something lame like "looking for true love in the District."

Quote:Quote:

Nominate a friend for Date Lab! Reach us at [email protected] or on Twitter @datelab or Facebook and tell us why he or she is a great catch.

Let's coordinate this with one of the guys out of the DC area. I'm willing to punch out the nomination, provided someone gives me some personal details that I can fluff up. It's especially good if you're white, tall, and square-jawed. They, for better or worse, seem to really go for that one look--with only occasional tokenism of the other groups.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread