rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is New York City becoming like DC?

Is New York City becoming like DC?

Here's a contrarian view:

My younger brother (28 years old) has been living in NYC for two years now. He just came home, to Philadelphia, for thanksgiving and so we had a lot of time to catch up. He gave me the breakdown.

In Philly, he was worried about getting laid because he believes Philly to be a sausage-fest, full of too many guys who are looking to wife up. He lived in downtown Philly for 4 years. Philly is very much like DC, in that regard. I agree with him, but we hang out at different venues an so my experience is slightly different. However, Philly does suck, generally.

In NYC, he said that his primary problem is deciding on which girl to bang.

His girlfriend, who he can't convince himself to fall in love with because he has too many options, is a hotter version of Scarlett Johansen (slimmer, better face and bigger tits). She's Cornell educated and is an actual 'good person' who teaches disadvantaged kids for a living. I saw a naked pic of her this weekend.

His girl on the side now, is a cunning bitch, but is also hot and exciting, is also banging a New York Ranger. Saw a pic of her too.

He said that when he tried to separate himself from his GF a couple of months ago, (while it didn't work - she pryed her way back in) he plowed through all of the female waitstaff at his work very quickly. He said that they didn't even care that they were all banging him one after the other

He also said new girls would come over just to get it in and leave, when he broke up with his girl.

In terms of bangs, he says he's in the triple digits, with a lot of that being in New York. Before he met his girl, he said he banged 15 girls in the first six months there. That is while working 60 hours per week.

So, it seems that New York is still a great playground if you have game. With the exception of his work situation, my brother is living a life that is hard not to envy a bit if you are a red blooded male. He said that his only real competition is older guys with money. Remember, this situation is with a guy who would worry about getting laid in a DC like environment. So, it bodes well for NYC still being a good place, generally.

Messages In This Thread