rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DR or Colombia for 3 weeks?

DR or Colombia for 3 weeks?

Quote: (11-28-2011 03:39 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2011 06:25 AM)Sly Wrote:  

Please, take the fact that I will have to spend a lot of time with rich Colombian girl if I choose to go to Colombia which leaves minimal chances for me to go after local talent relative to the DR.

Rich, Poor, Middle Class or starving, who gives a shit? It's Colombia, you never place your eggs in one basket in Colombia.

Sounds like your mind is made up with DR, and good, 'cuz going to Colombia with a plan to stick-it out with one single girl is just insane, I don't give a shit how "rich" she is. There are plenty of poor girl who would look (and fuck) 10x better than her in Cali.

Mixx

Yes, "insane" is a good way to put it. This is why I'm going to avoid the possibility of all my eggs in one basket with Colombia. Call me a mama's boy if you want.. I don't want to tell my mom I'm going to be staying with a friend in Colombia and go behind her back and go on my own. If i was paying for it, it'd be a different story.

Messages In This Thread