rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DR or Colombia for 3 weeks?

DR or Colombia for 3 weeks?

Quote: (11-27-2011 06:25 AM)Sly Wrote:  

Thanks for all the insight fellas.
I am booking my flight on Monday.
I'm 70% leaning towards the DR right now.
I spoke with my Colombian friend today and asked her for a breakdown of what we would do while I was over there.

It would go something like this: I'd arrive in Bogota the 27th and hang out there for a few days at her house. Then for New Years, we would go to Cali with her family. After cali, Cartagena. Then I don't know, wherever she takes me.
She has her own company (her dad helped her start it) so she says she can take a few weeks off to hang out with me. She got pretty attached on the cruise ship a few years back (she basically cried when it was over). She's a nice girl but I have a feeling if I go down there I will spend way to much time with her. Also, i know Colombian girls get attached easily and i don't know if she can handle a fling while i am down there. I think she is looking for more with me.
Any last recommendations before I book is appreciated.
Please, take the fact that I will have to spend a lot of time with rich Colombian girl if I choose to go to Colombia which leaves minimal chances for me to go after local talent relative to the DR.
I think you may have been reading to far into the Colombian princessa.

Don't ever make travel plans that revolve around a woman..Ever!!!!!!!!!

If you choose Colombia let the pros here guide you and if she wants to see you make her put effort in to be where YOU'RE going to be. If she pisses you off she can step not you.

Messages In This Thread