rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reversed language barrier

Reversed language barrier

Im in Suriname now, a former Dutch colony where everyone still speaks Dutch. Last night i went on my first of 3 nights out. The girls are stunning here by the way. Suriname has a mixed population of Indians,chinese, indonesian, bush indian, africans and the like. There were quite a few lightskinned hotties around and two girls i consider an 8. They were from javanese (indonesia) decent.

Anyway, unlike in neighbouring country Guyana finding girls was not a problem. It was the Dutch language.
I'm a dutch speaker myself so it would seem i could really express myself. But back in Holland i was a shy guy/beta having LTR's not used to gaming. I improved massively in the last 2.5 years while traveling and learning some game. The last 2.5 years i only spoke english and did all my game learning and picking up/seducing in english.

The last 8 months i have been struggling with the Spanish/portuguese language barrier but now i discovered possibly a new phemonenon.

Reversed Language barrier.

I cant game for shit in Dutch, don't know what to say, i found out what a uncool language Dutch actually is. All the cool icebreakers/funny stuff i used in English doesn't translate to Dutch. It would sound stupid.
I approached one girl in Dutch who showed some interest but i fucked it up. I had instant approach fear and looked like a chump standing around.

I decided to approach girls in English and come up with a bullshit story that i lived in Canada for twelve years and prefer to speak English.
I approached 7 girls with no results because my game was off because of previous instant approach fear. But it sure did feel a lot better.

This will be a problem when i go back to holland in 4 weeks.

Any advice on this ?

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread