rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Permanent residency possibility in Latvia.

Permanent residency possibility in Latvia.

I don't care about the fat girls!
I care about the PR in one of the EU states, and the ability to move to a number of countries anytime!
Quote: (11-25-2011 06:24 AM)Vickers Wrote:  

Quote: (11-24-2011 10:17 PM)popeyearms76 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-24-2011 08:29 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Have you been to Latvia?

I feel like there's a lot of hype going around about this place. It feels more like Scandinavia but without the feminism. I'm not even accounting for how easy/hard the chicks are, but there lots of fatties. I don't get it.

No, I have not been there, but do want to go at some point. I am well traveled elsewhere in Europe, and I know I enjoy Europe enough to live permanently in other places than Latvia.

The reason I brought up Latvia is not to stay there permanently per se, but to use buying property as a way to get my foot in the door to permanent residency in the European Union. It's a gateway only, but would I actually like living in Latvia? I don't know...I'd have to go to check it out first for a month or so. But from the research I have done thus far, it seems getting residency permits or work permits in Europe is next to impossible for an American, so Latvia option seems easy by comparison.

Naughtynomad gave very high marks to the girls in Riga. Maybe he could weigh in?

http://naughtynomad.com/2010/05/13/riga-city-guide/

As you know taste's can differ pretty much.

As Rooshv mentioned there are a lot of fat girls,so maybe Naughtynomad is more into thicker girls than Rooshv for example,that's why the high marks.

By the way i also think it's the best if you check it out yourself,to get your own picture of the situation.

Messages In This Thread