rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hulk Hogan got raped financially,,, well divorced!

Hulk Hogan got raped financially,,, well divorced!

What is the moral of the story???? DON"T GET MARRIED!!!! Some mentioned George Clooney, now he's playing it right. Doesn't play house with them and gets rid of them when he chooses to I imagine. As for Halle Berry demaning supervised visits,,, I would demand the same if I was the dude... Of course, I doubt he has any balls left after being married to her. I am sure she was the alpha in that relationship.

Lets examine Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom.... according to the prenup she "will reportedly receive around $500,000 for every year they were married, $25,000 a month in general support, their new house, a new luxury vehicle at the end of every lease cycle, $5,000 a month for shopping, $1,000 for beauty care, and ... get this ... courtside Lakers tickets for everyone in her family"...... How can he possibly agree to this?????? is he nuts??? I mean, he can find any other woman being an NBA player and find a better looking and better "wife" than a spoiled kardashian.... She came from a family with means, but why agree to this???? boggles my mind..... Now, her sister Kim will not pay kris humphries a single penny from their prenup. She made money from the "wedding show" etc,,, as for kris getting back the 2million dollar ring, nope! not even that,, wedding gifts as well.... HOw can people possibly agree to these terms!!!?!??!?!?!?!??!

As for the Hulkster,, he's banging some much younger lady last time I checked.... Good for him... Just hope that he won't make the same mistake twice.

Messages In This Thread