rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Traveling on $2500 a Month. How and Where?

Traveling on 00 a Month. How and Where?

AliB,
2500 for one month or per month over a period of a few months? I don't know about trips of one month at a time with only 2.5k, that would be limit-limit man unless we're talking about a place that's dirt cheap like the Philippines or the North of Thailand for example. However, if you stay in a place for at least 3-4 months, then you can make it happen for that amount. If you only want to stay in a place for 1 month at a time and be moving and or returning to your home base, then you'd have to raise that 2.5k to 4 or even 5k to have a good and fun lifestyle. With 4 to 4k/month, pretty much all the places on your list can be doable (save maybe London and Iceland). Don't get me wrong, I'm sure London can be done for less than 5k/month but it wouldn't be fun. IMO, the whole point of going somewhere else is to elevate your lifestyle not to lower it. Some food for thought...btw, how's life in Afghanistan? Where in AFG are you? I would love to go for a visit there but the safety issue is always holding me back...

Messages In This Thread