rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Traveling on $2500 a Month. How and Where?

Traveling on 00 a Month. How and Where?

Quote: (11-24-2011 01:12 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

$2500 a month isn't a crazy amount. I don't earn anywhere near $100k a year, more like $18,000 at the moment in this shitty job I'm in and even I budget for about a $1500 a month when travelling. Even in places like Thailand where I'm staying in cheap rooms, eating food on the street, drinking cheap beers etc so anyone who prefers a slightly higher standard of travel would easily spend $2500. I definitely spent about $2000 a month during my few months in Brazil though I was out partying all the time in Rio and Sao Paulo which wasn't cheap. I also have the problem of not being able to budget, if I'm having fun I'll not stop to think about the bank balance, if I want to buy something I'll buy it. I falsely get into the mindset that I've got loads of money, especially at the start of trips because my bank balance is healthy, and get a bit carried away. Can cause problems late on in the trip and mean I have to be extra careful about my spending or borrow some cash. Due to go away in January and determined this time to budget properly and watching the spending. Work out what my daily budget is and stick to it.

I'm not traveling ultra low budget and i think i spent more a month in Brazil. staying in hostels and eating cheap food, its the nightlife and expensive transport that kills your money there

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread