rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dominican Republic

Dominican Republic

I've been traveling the world a bit, and I like meeting new women in my adventures. Just want to say that I went to the DR for the very first time recently. I heard about Sosua but ended up staying in Costambar, near Puerta Plata. Costambar is a quiet, residential area, and the beach was only a 5 minute walk away from my hotel. If you're into the nightlife, you'll probably want to stay in Sosua instead.

I liked Costambar, but that's because I wanted to avoid all the craziness of bars and clubs, and I wanted some peace and quiet. I had a great time. I managed to pick up a chick (no P4P) who was hanging out at the beach, and luckily for me she knew English. So the next day we went out and she showed me around Puerta Plata, and then took me to Cabarete, where we hung out at night with a bunch of her friends. I'm definitely going back to the DR, but this time I think I want to check out Sosua. HTH FWIW

Messages In This Thread