rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Odd Stories From Nic Nahuatl

Odd Stories From Nic Nahuatl

Quote: (11-26-2011 07:20 AM)Locksmith Wrote:  

Thanks!!!

This was the kind of situation which in Brazil is called "Cavalo Selado": a Saddled Horse Situation. Metaphorically speaking, if a Saddled Horse happens to cross your path, you should really mount it and ride away!

Everything happened to be perfect for the catch (place, setting, atmosphere, moment, etc) and I guess, like when hunting in the forest, a good deal of your success is saving your energy and trying to find the right place and the right moment. To use another metaphor, I also had this suspicion I might have found the spring where the Gazelles would come to drink and lick their furs, a most favorable situation for a clear shot.

A curious fact about Nicaragua is the PC appeal that the country has for some groups of Scandinavian chicks and other EU girls. Besides enjoying the beach, nature, culture, booze etc. they also feel they can "help a poor country", buy some handicraft from a social project, visit some NGO, pose for a picture with native children, make some contribution and feel great about it.

I believe we should all track them down, ease their loneliness and personally show them our deepest manly gratitute for their dedication to creating a better world!

I'd would love to buy you a drink and pick your brain cara...you obviously know the meaning of life for the single man who loves white, blonde Euro women. [Image: smile.gif]

Check you PM Locksmith, we need to talk cara..!

Mixx

Messages In This Thread