rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reflections on the No Dating Challenge

Reflections on the No Dating Challenge

First, major respect for taking the challenge. It's definitely not easy.

Quote:Quote:

“How do guys keep up with fucking 40+ women a year?” It’s not just a stamina issue, but also a mental issue. It becomes tiresome and boring to constantly look for new women, to push through shit-tests, to find out the same logistics, etc.

Your hot streak was something new, but over time, as you gradually improve, you become more accustomed to a high frequency of women. In the past, I was content with one new bang a month. I'd fuck a girl and chill out for a couple weeks until trying again. Now, I chill four four days until wanting another girl. This is especially true when there are pretty girls in the city I'm in. (Relevant post: http://www.rooshv.com/the-rabid-wolf-mentality)

The trick isn’t learning how to game women; it’s the training and discipline to keep up one’s efforts that makes maintaining a hot streak so difficult.

Yup. This is what Luckystar realized when he hung out with me in Poznan. It's dedication and respect to your goal.

is aggressively escalation the reason why girls do not flake, or are girls who are interested in seeing me again the ones that will let me escalate on them?

Don't know if that's the sole reason, but I do believe you're not punished for escalating, which is why I wrote a post like this: http://www.rooshv.com/theres-no-punishme...ng-for-sex

What’s the point of harems again? When you fully accept the concept of the abundance mentality, harems become a waste of time.

Bingo. You've never seen a harem post from me. Why? Because it's easier for me to go bang a new chick. One of the points of game is to experience variety, and with a harem you're not really doing that. It's like having multiple girlfriends (nothing wrong with that, but it's not what I want). You have to go CSI all the time, work on your lies, deal with their outbursts/tests, and so on. For me it's not so much about getting laid, it's about laying new.

Try a harder challenge next year. Go out solo without a cell phone. You'll get even more.

Messages In This Thread