rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you bang a disabled chick?

Would you bang a disabled chick?

Quote: (11-23-2011 02:46 AM)G.L.Piggy Wrote:  

Yes.

Funniest thing about this chick though, under "you should message me if: you're tall and handsome." She should be happy with a short, stumpy gargoyle. That this chick feels like she can push for tall and handsome even though she's missing half her body is indicative of something, and it ain't good.

Of course she thinks she's entitled to better than what she can offer; that's how you know she has a vagina.

As to the question, how disabled are we talking here? Any kind of severe developmental disorder is a hell no, and I mean developmental disorder in the Cerebral Palsy sense, not developmental disorder in the overly-inflated sense of self-worth, inability to coherently use logic and severe delusions of grandeur sense that most women over the age of 16 have. I have banged a few girls who I suspect, but cannot confirm were Aspies (no tact, highly intelligent, monotonous voice, zero ability to socialize with normal people).

A pretty girl in a wheelchair or maybe with a stump? Sure, why not.

Messages In This Thread