rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Saddest Dating Advice Ever

The Saddest Dating Advice Ever

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/relation...manly.html

"We've begun to talk about marriage but one thing bothers me: I worry that he's not "manly" enough.

What I mean is that often times I feel like I'm the one in the relationship who does the things a guy should do..."

"...I know I must sound like some woman out of the 50s, but what I want to know is that my potential husband would protect me from a pack of wild dogs (or zombies) and not run in the opposite direction. Is this a deal-breaker? Am I being over-analytical? Over-critical?"

The response? It's cool so long as he cuddles and compliments.

"Ask yourself whether he's compassionate and thoughtful. That's all that matters. You have every right to expect empathy, but no one in their right mind would fight off zombies. Better to be with the guy who gives you a big romantic kiss and then takes you into the zombie-proof hideaway that he paid a real handyman (or handywoman) to build.

If he lacks compassion, you have something to worry about."

Beam me up bros. The Feminist Establishment has won this country.

"Mr. Spock, the women on your planet are logical. That's the only planet in the galaxy that can make that claim."

Messages In This Thread