rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One of my earliest game gurus gets married

One of my earliest game gurus gets married

Quote: (11-23-2011 07:15 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Imagine if I suddenly shut down my blog and then opened a new site where my new girlfriend and I shared cooking recipes or homemaker ideas. Wouldn't you question my previous writings and how truthful they were?

Isn't this very binary?
All the previous material could still hold value it just means that the person has re-evaluated what he finds important in his current phase in life.

I thought I was the shit and had all the answers when I was young(er). I was a hard-charging heavy metal fan who looked the part (it wasn't pretty). I had perfected how to pluck slutty rock and alternative chicks with way too much eyeliners. These days I'm a fan of suit game and the finer things in life. If my young self would have seen me back then as I am now he would probably say something about what a corporate boot-licking sell out I've become and that I'm looking desperate to get laid.

Messages In This Thread