rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dressed like shit but still game on?

Dressed like shit but still game on?

I work in the construction industry and due to the current accident compensation and industry standards involved here i am forced to wear a high vis shirt,workboots,hardhat etc on every site.
I get pretty grimy most days and dont really bother at all with the man-scaping(shaving etc) during the week as i usually go straight home after work and collapse after a solid day of manual labour.
During my lunchbreaks i often encounter women in foodcourts,sandwich shops etc but i feel being dressed like a regular construction worker scumbag pervert there is no point even trying to run game with these women.
I know its more about how you carry yourself and what you say rather than how you look but im curious if any of the more seasoned players here run successful game in shitty workclothes,overalls etc......

As we all know construction workers are the most blatant cat calling,whistling bunch of guys on the planet so i feel "the game" is already lost whilst dressed in this rubbish.
Its only until christmas time though as i will be studying all next year in the city with loads of free time on my hands to pursue the opportunities which the street environment presents on the daily.Not to mention be able present myself much better while doing it....

Messages In This Thread