rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shipping Marijuana?

Shipping Marijuana?

Quote: (11-21-2011 04:51 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Is this a troll designed to discredit the board?

There are dozens of sites explaining how to ship marijuana.

If you haven't found them, you are lying, trolling, or too incompetent to breed.

i haven't found anything useful meaning that out of the google searches on more topic related forums, there are contradicting views on every way to ship. some say don't do it period. i have not found one consistent response. what once worked for someone, another person got busted for. in addition, a lot of the threads are dated and i don't want to find out the hard way that usps has upgraded their systems, etc. competent people do their homework first.

like i said, i questioned even putting this topic on the board, but as opposed to some random forums, this place generally seems to have level headed and intelligent people that i would rather gather information from. given your response, you seem emotional and angry. i expect these types of outbursts from the girls i'm trying to game, not my fellow pua brethren. if you have a better link or information, i would appreciate it. if not, why bother responding? trolls have plenty of free time to be online, i do not.

Roosh, if this thread is out of line for this forum then please remove it.

Messages In This Thread