rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Country for Older Guys w/ Significantly Younger Girls

Best Country for Older Guys w/ Significantly Younger Girls

I'm in my mid 30's and currently living in Quito, Ecuador, so I wanted to share and get your opinions as to where in South America and the World, its best for a 35+ yr old man to bang significantly younger hotties. It seems like the majority of guys in this forum would probably agree that SE Asian countries (Thailand, Phillipines,etc) are the most receptive to large age differences between men and women. So, though I'm heading to the Phillipines for 2 months in february, I will use the last 3 or 4 years in my 30's to concentrate on E Europe and S. America, as I know I'll always have SE Asia for my 40's and 50's.
In my experience, Colombia is definitely the best country in S. America; if you still want to bang 17-21 yr olds. There, since so many 21-29 yr old women are single mothers it's almost a necessity to go for the youinger ones. The only problem is that many of these young girls are very flaky and alot of them are golddiggers. Nevetheless, there are plenty that are open to meeting older men, especially if you stay in a 2nd tier city. I always had 1 or 2 17-20 yr olds in my rotation when i lived in Medellin.
A 2nd solid option is the NE of Brazil. I stayed in a 2nd tier city called Joao Pessoa for 2 months this year, and banged 2 cute 17 yr olds and 1 hot 18 yr old. Though, they arent as flaky and materialistic as the young Colombian girls, I couldn't keep any of them in my rotation for more than 2 bangs. This was not a problem since there aren't as many single moms in their mid 20's (which is the age I prefer) as there are in Colombia. So, in general, meeting young girls was not a problem here.
As to other countries in S. America, Argentina and Chile are more European in outlook, so it would be significantly harder to go out with a much younger girl.
Finally, here in Ecuador (similar to Bolivia and Peru) you sometimes do see a significant age difference among couples but it is alot rarer than in Colombia. I've been here for more than 3 years and have never gone out with a 20 yr old girl or younger. This is partially due to the fact that here the younger girls are very immature compared to Colombian girls(alot more virgins in that age group) and older men are not so popular with them.
I'm very curious which European country is best with regard to this topic.

Messages In This Thread