rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female Professions/Trades that make women easy bangs!

Female Professions/Trades that make women easy bangs!

I'm not sure if I saw a mention of cops in there, but I find female cops especially easy. I could go on about this, but in general, just turn up the alpha in a legit way (can't fake it with these broads due to their work environment and co-workers).

A lot of them date fellow cops, exclusively, and have limited selection amongst that group. Its relatively easy for an alpha-ish player to seem more dynamic than your average tough guy male cop that she might date. She will require the legit alpha, though, if you want to compete in her league, especially if she is a city or beat cop.

I find them especially amenable to direct/sex game and first night DTF situations.

However, I don't necessarily recommend fucking female cops on a regular basis. If you do, try and get in and out without her having any identifying info about you. The last thing that you want is a jilted cop that knows your name and where you live. That maybe paranoid, but smart in this instance, imo.

I don't 'date' cops nor lawyers, as a general rule necessitated by an instinct for self preservation, and I don't recommend that you do either. If she's a cop, then I recommend making sure that she isn't dating a cop before you fuck. That is one situation in which I would avoid fucking if she has a piece on the side or even a boyfriend (if another cop). Not that i won't stand up to a cop in a social situation (like I fucked a woman that he likes), but it's more potential trouble then its worth, imo, and I'd rather avoid it.

Messages In This Thread