rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many rooshmen are armed?

How many rooshmen are armed?

The main problem is exactly what Hydro said.

Deadly force is just that DEADLY, its not a video game. I do agree that game violence numbs people to gun violence. How many of you have had to point a gun and someone and contemplate taking their life? I have and I would in a heartbeat if I needed to BUT Shooting a guy that wants to kick your ass is not justified IMO.

If fear of getting your ass kicked allows you to shoot and kill someone? Think about what a slippery slope that is.... I cut someone off it traffic they say they are going to kick my ass I try to run away and they block me in can I just shoot him because he aggressively walks up to my car? Didnt even touch me yet? How do we know the guy didnt want to tell him to fuck off and never go near his girl friend again? Does that justify killing him? I think no.

I dont know all the details, and the devil is in the details BUT a guy chasing you, with NO weapon. Its not just being in fear, you have to be in fear of DEATH or great bodily harm. It must not have been an easy decision for the jury either if they took 8 hours to deliberate.

Either way, I would caution anyone on here, the law is usually quite clear on shooting someone in this instance, now had the guy walked up with a bat or knife etc... cool all good, this EASILY could have gone either way, I would have guessed that the guy would be convicted based on my experience. Just be careful.

Messages In This Thread