rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab winner! Guy rejects girl because she's too fat

Date Lab winner! Guy rejects girl because she's too fat

This is a good one: http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...estyle_pop

The Washington Post sets Matt up on a date with a fattie. Here's his initial thoughts:

Quote:Quote:

I didn’t feel initial romantic attraction. I guess she wasn’t as petite as I like.

Before she knew she was getting rejected:

He’s cute. I’m not into super-metro guys with gel in their hair, and he didn’t look like that at all. He was comfortable.

He didn’t really make any moves

After realizing he doesn't like, she tries to save face:

I feel like we’re in two different places.

How does Matt feel about the date?

“I don’t see us going out again, to be honest,” Matt said.

I wonder why!

[Image: fatter.gif]

Check out the top rated comments:

If some tool walked me all over DC in high heels on a first date and then remarked in the Post wrap up I wasn't "petite enough" for him, he'd need a body guard the next time he ventured outside of his house!

Ugh, I really hate it when guys use "petite" as a supposedly polite way of saying "thin." "Petite" means SMALL. It means NOT TALL. In clothes terms, "petite" sizes are for short--but not necessarily skinny--people. It is ridiculous to say you prefer "tall" girls and then to say "she wasn’t as petite as I like." And it doesn't make you seem more sensitive than just saying "she wasn't thin enough for me." It makes you seem just as douchey as that, except with an extra side of pretentiousness and denial.

he thinks she's fat. I think she's beautiful, classy, awesome. If he couldn't see that he doesn't deserve her.

You hear that? Because Matt doesn't like a fat girl, he's a "douche."

We should support Matt and his decision not to date a fattie. I left this comment:

I hate to go against the pity party for Kate, who seems like a nice person, but he is more handsome than she is pretty. There is no reason why he should accept her obesity when he's in shape and values a woman with a more presentable appearance. Matt likes thin girls but Kate doesn't fit that profile, so maybe Date Lab should do a better job of screening daters who don't have existing health concerns. If all these posters think Kate is so pretty, why don't they date her? She happens to be single.

+1 rep for Matt.

Messages In This Thread