rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where in the world would you live if you were 20?

Where in the world would you live if you were 20?

This will be my first post, although I've been reading Roosh's blog for over a year and visiting the forum for about six months.

For all of my life I've dreamed of living abroad for a few months. Now, for the first time, I actually have a chance to go.

I'm looking for a place where I can have a good time, swoop girls and just learn to live by myself.

I can pick pretty much anywhere in world, as long as I can work there to take care of all my expenses. It can be as a waiter, dishwasher, receptionist, whatever, but I must not be negative in cash. Just gotta make enough to pay for a place to live, food, alcohol... no luxuries.

Places that catch my attention:
Brisbane, Australia:
Pro:
- absolutely beautiful place, great weather, beach city.
- easy to get a job
Con:
- expensive ticket
- need to get a student visa, which allows only 20hours/week of work
- need to study in order to be able to work. Courses are expensive (almost AU$3.000 minimum)

Vancouver or Montreal, Canada
Pro:
- many friends have been to Vancouver and lived there. All loved it, no exceptions. Montreal seems more exotic, exciting.
- visas are easy to obtain
- easy to get a job, not much problems supporting myself with what I earn
Con
- shitty weather, cold as fuck in winter
- boredom

TL;DR: If you were 20, broke and could move anywhere in world, where would you go?

My background:
I am brazilian, lived in Sao Paulo for all my life.
Speak english fluently, also spoke german and french well (now I'm rusty, but can still get around fine).
I'm a journalism student, 20 years old, 6"2 and slim (about 77kg). Messy dark hair, dark eyes, white skin, girls tell me I look like young John Mayer.

Messages In This Thread