rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reputable Foreign Bride Websites?

Reputable Foreign Bride Websites?

Quote: (11-18-2011 12:39 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Check out this story first:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45329512

I think there are plenty of reputable sites, but if you're serious about doing this, I might be more inclined to go to an actual agency, and not an internet site. An agency that will arrange trips and meetings with the women. I would search for sites that have an office, a phone number, etc. It's a given that women that are willing to meet and marry a foreigner are doing it because they want out of their current lives, and to come to the US. You just need to meet one that serious about being a wife, and not just to get the papers and ditch you.

That article sucks! I know that is definitely a possibility, though I'd like to think I'd be a little smarter in my dealings than that. Still, I am nervous, and probably will deal more with Latin America, that East Europe, (Though I LOVE East European women!) simply because it's closer, I hear fewer incidents of scams and less expensive to travel to.

Messages In This Thread