rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fake Caller App

Fake Caller App

I'm sure the Fake Caller App has been used by people here before, but I've really enjoyed messing with it over the past month.

If you have an Android, you can get a highly custom version of the application where you can input the # of your fake person, an accompanying picture that pops up, as well as the exact time at which you want to receive the call.

Some past scenarios in which I've used it:

On a date with a girl, and I want to show that I'm fluent in a foreign tongue without openly coming out and saying it, which would put me in a position of seeking validation/appearing try-hard. I go to the bathroom, set it to call in 5 minutes, and as I walk back to the table I appear to be texting (this will make her hamster spin, "is it another girl he's texting while on a date with ME? OMG").

This allows me to naturally put the cell phone on the table when I sit down as opposed to having it sit in my pocket, giving her the visibility to see the name/picture/number of my incoming call that's about to arrive. If you skip this step and just place the cellphone on the table just before, it'll seem rehearsed and cast doubt on your mysterious call. You could also just take it directly out of your pocket, but then you miss the additional intrigue built up by whatever fake name/pic/(foreign) number you decide to put in.

Boom, get the call, begin speaking in a foreign tongue (or English, but then your content has to be especially well-designed) very nonchalantly . Make sure you're at least passably fluent if it's a language that she hears often, like Spanish; she may even speak it herself, so don't just make up random words either, hah. Hang up and return to the conversation thread that was already in place. DO NOT bring attention to your call in any overt way. She'll inquire about it on her own with a probing question if you've done it right.

Oh, and don't worry about answering a call while on a date with her. The fact that it's considered a sign of disrespect is what helps you build attraction, portraying yourself as a man of importance that won't sideline his own affairs for the sake of a new woman in his life. Don't go too far either and have an hour long conversation either. Keep it brief and ambiguous.

I've also done a drug dealer/shady character routine where I'll be talking in Spanish and just happen to drop the words "dos kilos" in the middle of my conversation, along with the name of a foreign country like Venezuela if I sense the chick is eating it up by the look in her eye.

As long as you have the proper frame, tone of voice, and congruity, you can come up with some really absurd routines using this app. Chicks are fundamentally dumb, and if you carefully craft a sense of mystery around you, they'll fill in the blanks on their own with chick crack that directly leads to banging.

One more: You're about to enter Starbucks where there's a long line with cute chicks. Set it for a couple minutes, walk in, and boom, have a conversation using typical techniques to build attraction with females in the vicinity.

Having the profile pic/#/name come up as an incoming call as you take it out and look at it for a couple seconds as you contemplate answering or declining it is pretty significant. Just walking in while already on the phone, I've found, is not nearly as effective.

Just another tool in the arsenal that I'm sure has been used before. Have some fun with this shit. I'd definitely be curious to hear variations others have come up with.

Cheers

Messages In This Thread