rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"black women are 50% more likely to reach orgasm than white women"

"black women are 50% more likely to reach orgasm than white women"

How the hell do you see black women cumming more often equaling they're easier?

This is the problem, people harbor these sub conscious racist thoughts and project them onto the world. I'm not saying anyone in this thread is racist, but anytime you talk about race in any way, shape, or form and everyone begins assuming things are negative.

I've always noticed black women seem more comfortable in their own skin (usually to a fault with the fat black girls who think they're hot shit) then white women, and I know that a self conscious girl has trouble cumming, and as a guy who gets turned on by giving a girl an orgasm this thread is VERY relevant to my interests.

This idea that you cant talk about how people are different is bullshit. We are different, and that difference, for better or worse, is what makes us who we are. Acting like we're all the same is not only ignorant its detrimental. Celebrate the differences, it keeps life interesting.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Messages In This Thread