rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"black women are 50% more likely to reach orgasm than white women"

"black women are 50% more likely to reach orgasm than white women"

I would have to agree with this. It seems to me that black girls are more comfortable with their bodies and while white girls worry more about what you are thinking about them more. I think that black girls and Puerto Ricans are better fucks. Most black girls have told me that they don't bother with white guys because their girlfriends have told them it wasn't worth it and they will be dissapointed.

Some white girls have to have everthing perfect to come no matter how much skill you have. When I run into this I think ...Oh no not another one what's going to distract this one? A bird chirp? A harley going down the street four blocks away? What? You never have this problem with black girls...Their all about Oh sit! Oh Sit! Work Dat booty Yea!

Even as far back as when I was 16 I could remember banging black and PR girls who wanted to satisfied while the white girls would mostly lay there.

Messages In This Thread