rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pitying the Pump and Dump

Pitying the Pump and Dump

Quote: (11-15-2011 07:03 AM)johnbarley Wrote:  

My problem is that I always end up feeling bad about it later. As a result, I've stopped really trying to bang girls who I have no more than a fleeting interest in?

Pretty beta, huh?

Maybe it's a result of having grown up with only a sister, mom, and grandmother and no males.

I believe this is an effect of mainly growing up dating women that haven't been the type of manipulative bitches that makes a man jaded. So congratulations on your (so far) positive experiences.

It is also a product of old-school upbringing that women can't enjoy sex just for the hell of it, for some it's parental anxiety others just don't have the self-esteem to think that they are good lovers. No matter the cause this is something that goes away with age and experience, believe me. I've been in the exact same position you are in 15 years ago. It makes me mad thinking about all the muff I missed out on because I wanted to "do the right thing" and be a good guy. Well guess what happened when I started caring...

Messages In This Thread