rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stages of Game

Stages of Game

Quote: (11-15-2011 12:06 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Stage 1: Learn fundamentals and fail
Stage 2: Start internalizing the fundamentals annnnd fail. But you get lucky sometimes
Stage 3: Feel like the shit for a few weeks and then...fail
Stage 4: Then there was a lot of failure and down times where nothing was going right
Stage 5: Things have somewhat turned around, I feel I'm on the cusp of doing big things.

I have a lot of stuff going for me at the moment but that's more of extracurricular than with women. But, the women will come.

A lot of failure but just enough success at the right time to keep me in the game. I think aside from the occasional break of a dry spell, the best part has been the opportunities and all the cool stuff I am getting to do now that are a direct result of the effort I have put in the past year. I'm about to turn 21, so I expect to see a spike in my bangline shortly.

Nice.

I feel like my experience is similar to yours:

1. Learn fundamentals, fail.
2. Internalize fundamentals, get laid. Get complacent.
3. Think you're internalized fundamentals for the long-term, but you really haven't, fail.
4. Regain your initial hunger after a drought of pussy and series of failures.
5. Learn from past mistakes, take control of yourself...?

If I don't get laid this week then I'm gonna need to switch my strategy up completely.

Messages In This Thread