rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Digging the El Dorado?

Digging the El Dorado?

With the present gloomy economic state of numerous EU countries, I am much more thoughtful about how to make the use of the financial crap these countries have fallen into.
Greece ... Italy... Portugal and Spain on the way? - Definitely looks like that.

Met some 3 officials from Indian Prime Ministers' G20 visit recently. (They happen to be my dad's friends) All of them noted that there is a huge inflow of Gulf construction companies for a massive hunt on Real Estate sector in Greece and Italy particularly.
(They mentioned, Greece, Italy and Latvia/Lithuania to be tomorrow's goldmine)

Today Greece might be in some deep shit, but with a new PM in the office and global support, it would hardly take 5-7 years to be back on the track. Meanwhile, your own ROI on investments would be skyrocketing!

Needless to say, I am seriously considering to invest something in these countries, most possibly in the Real estate and/or shares in major national companies.

What do you think about the investment scene in the countries under deep shit?
Where do you think lies various sectors for investment?

Messages In This Thread