rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's Official: Toronto Sucks

It's Official: Toronto Sucks

I ran into this article, along with some really funny (and informative) comments that follow it.

http://www.nowtoronto.com/lifestyle/stor...ent=173613

The gist:
* “Torontonians are very career-focused, which can make a date feel like an interview more often than not.”
* " dating in Toronto to be an unmitigated disaster. I thoroughly agree with the people who say that people here are too reserved and unwilling/unable to socialize outside their cliques"
* " It would be easier to empty out the Atlantic into the Pacific by hand than it is to get even a casual glance from the majority of single women in this city"
* "The most striking thing about women in Toronto is their unwillingness to meet men in certain ways and places. That is why they studiedly -- to an extent that I am certain is unique in the world -- avoid eye contact with men on the street and almost every other place. "
* "Toronto lacks good fun and reasonable alcohol laws. "
* Toronto women are "spoiled biatches that won't give a good looking dude the time of day"
* To be successful at dating women in Toronto you either have to be rich, a metrosexual or set up by the bride's family prior to your arrival.

There you have it. Apparently, Toronto blows even more than DC.

Messages In This Thread